Benjamin DeTroy practices in the areas of workers’ compensation, longshore and harbor workers’ compensation, social security, personal injury, and general civil litigation.
Ben has been successfully representing injured and disabled citizens in the Lewiston-Auburn Community and surrounding areas since 1987 in workers’ compensation, personal injury, and social security cases. He also uses a satellite office in Camden, Maine.
Ben lives in New Gloucester, Maine with his wife and children. He is originally from the Mid-West and eventually landed in Connecticut where he was raised. Ben has lived in Maine since 1989. Ben enjoys spending time with his family, is an avid sports fan, gardener and bluegrass mandolin player.
- Maine State Bar Association (since 1987)
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Androscoggin County Bar Association
- U. S. District Court for the District of Maine
- Quinnipiac University School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- The University of Bridgeport (B.A.)