Attorney Justin Leary has practiced law in Lewiston/Auburn for over 25 years. Justin’s practice has been general litigation with a focus on workers’ compensation, social security disability, criminal defense and family matters. Justin has successfully represented hundreds of clients in social security disability and workers’ compensation claims. He has also been successful in numerous jury trials representing criminal clients.
Justin is active in the Lewiston/Auburn community. He is a former member of the Auburn School Department, and he is an active supporter of youth sports.
- Maine State Bar Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Androscoggin County Bar Association
- Maine Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U. S. District Court for the District of Maine
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D., 1987)
- The University of Vermont (B.A., 1982)